The Lifewise Weight Loss Program :
- Delivery of a personally designed Program for weight reduction and maintenance.
- Nutrition, exercise, behavior modification, and education teaches the client how to attain and maintain a healthy weight.
- One-on one counseling available on a weekly basis. Individualized support focuses on the clients personal characteristics – age, sex, lifestyle, health status, food preferences, and goals.
- Individualized weight-loss plans based on client’s age, weight, height, sex, and exercise regimen.
- Use of nutritionally-balanced food exchange system.
- Inclusion of wholesome, natural foods available in grocery stores and restaurants.
- Emphasis on foods high in fiber and low in fat, refined sugars, and sodium which offer a variety of health benefits in addition to weight loss.
- Interaction with the client’s personal physician when needed.
- Updating of Program based on current scientific data.
- Guidance by trained, dedicated, committed Counselors.
Features of our Full Service Program
Individual, Confidential One-on-One Counselling
- Trained, supportive, motivating counselling.
- All aspects of the program are fully explained; the client understands why he/she is doing what they are doing.
- Accountability; having someone to answer to.
- Weekly consultations; keeps the client on track at all times.
- Counsellor is available to the client; extra support may be required.
Real Grocery Store Food
- No pre-packaged foods or magical chemical combinations.
- Improved health and body composition is obtained through regular grocery store and restaurant food.
- The client learns how to eat thus can continue doing so once program is completed.
- Client learns skills to maintain a healthier lifestyle away from LIFEWISE…. and therefore maintain their new healthy weight!